Thursday, October 2, 2014

Best Taco Night EVER!!!

This is what Hope declared as she ate the taco I made her tonight.  Which is kind of funny because as I was cooking the meat I realized I didn't have any taco seasoning.  Pinterest to the rescue.  I looked up THIS recipe for home made taco seasoning and had everything except one ingredient.

Joe liked it too!  So I guess it is a keeper.

Here is another tip I got from Pinterest.  If you rinse bacon before cooking it doesn't shrink.  I know BLT season is pretty much done, but when I cooked bacon this summer I tried it and it did actually work.

Well, it is about time for one of my favorite shows, so here are some cards to share with you in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month!  Have you had your mammogram this year?  Go!  What are you waiting for?  :)






And here are a few cards to celebrate the Best Taco Night EVER!  LOL!




Until next time...

Darla





No comments:

09 10