Saturday, October 26, 2013

No Guts...No Glory!

Yep, we carved pumpkins tonight.  Check it out...

Joe had fun chasing all the girls with pumpkin guts.


Annie, was less than thrilled to be cleaning out the guts.  LOL!


Joe faking an attach from the pumpkin.  :)


Ally did a great job actually carving her pumpkin herself.  Way to go!


And here are all the finished creations.  Ally's design was a character from Angry Birds.  Annie created a face and Hope wanted a cat.


Thanks Joe for helping out with most of the carving this year!  :)

Let's hope we stay warm during trick or treating, but I am not hopeful of that.   We have been spoiled for several years, it was bound to be REALLY cold eventually.

Well, since we moved into the new house, Joe has been trying to figure out where we are going to put the Christmas Village.   So he worked on that project today (just the structure, not actually the village except a few test pieces).  I think it is going to look great.

Speaking of Christmas, I purchased my first Christmas gift this week.  So let the shopping season begin.  I just need to figure out what I am getting everyone.  :)

I did get an early start on creating Christmas cards this year, so I will start sharing some of them now.











 Hope did ask me the other day how many days in November. She then promptly told me there were 36 days until Elfie (our Elf on the Shelf) would be returning for 2013.  I am excited to see all the new places he is going to hide at our new house. (Wink)

Alright, enough Christmas talk for now.  Good night!

Darla



No comments:

09 10