Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A little bit of everything...

Conversations with Hope tonight covered a lot of topics that I can hardly even remember all of them.

She was telling me about the clouds and how they are all connected.  So I pointed out a cloud that was all by itself and she explained that they are all connected by invisible string.  :)  I asked her where she learned that information and she said I just learned it.  Me:  ok.

Then she started explaining that she actually learned it from a friend at school who learned it from another friend and so on and so on through about 10 different friends...

Then she started saying someone's great grandma wrote about it in a book and it was written in cursive, not jewish.  I giggled and asked what jewish handwriting looked like and she said you know jewish.  Ok.

Then we had a conversation about generations, like why some grandmas are grandmas and others are great grandmas, etc.  Not sure she got it, but she will eventually.  :)

She had a good day, so we went to Maggie Moos for ice cream after I picked her up from school.  She won a free scoop for getting a 100% on the spelling challenge.

Then home for supper and a quick play date with the neighborhood girls and off to bed.

Here is another share...since I mentioned ice cream here is a Sweet card.



The white starburst had glitter glue added for a bit of sparkle.


and this is the inside of the card.

Well, time for the bedtime routine!  Goodnight!

Darla

No comments:

09 10