Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Birthday Season!

Yep, you know the drill...where have I been.  Well, sometime you feel like blogging...and sometimes you don't.

Each new year brings birthday season for our family.  Hope turned 13 in January...this MIGHT explain why I don't always feel like blogging.  LOL!

I went to get my license renewed this morning and had that realization that next year I would be returning for Hope to get her permit to drive.  YIKES!!!

Anyway, even though I haven't been blogging, doesn't mean I haven't been busy creating.  I actually have finished up a LOT of cards and layouts.  So here are a some recent layouts to share...

Well, this layout was fun to think about Spring will (hopefully) be on its way soon!  For many years, Hope and I have put together several areas out front of fairy gardens.  It is something fun for us to do together and lets me "believe" in fairies!  ;)


This layout documented a trip to the Iowa State Fair.


Hope has been in several plays at a local playhouse.  This was one of my favorites!  



This is a school layout of a right of passage for Hope.


As I have mentioned before, I don't usually document individual activities during the summer, but usually create a summary layout of multiple summer activities.  This one covered 2015.


And this layout has been waiting to be created for nearly 4 years.  LOL!  And it was likely the quickest layout I have created in years.


This is another layout that has been planned out for quite some time, but took me some time to actually be inspired to execute the idea I had in mind.  Originally, I had planned to sew the heart, but ultimately decided to cut it out of paper and elevate it for dimension.  It was kind of fun to find various items to fill the heart surrounding my family that I LOVE.


And of course, as I mentioned above, there were a few recent birthdays, mine included!! So here are some celebratory cards to share...







Well, I still have a LOT more layouts and cards to share.  Who knows when I will show up next!

Darla



No comments:

09 10