Thursday, August 11, 2016

#LaurenFinallyGotTheH

Ok, so I am a little behind in updating the blog.  That has been the store of my life lately, but I have a lot of things to add over the next few days/weeks...you know whenever I get to it.

My niece Lauren got married to Dave a few weeks ago.  It was a beautiful weekend/wedding!  Lauren was a beautiful bride!


Behind the scenes...this was a difficult picture to get...let's just say Nolan was not wanting his picture taken.  LOL!


And grandma came to the rescue to sew Lauren's dress back together.  It actually had to be sew several times throughout the night.


This is one of my favorite photos.



And this one too...with Lauren's grandmas.


So this seems like a good place to explain the title of this post...Lauren Finally Got the H.  Well, her new last name is Hanigan.  When she was a little girl, she would always sign her name as Lauren H. even though she didn't have an H in her name.  LOL!  She declared it her favorite letter!

Well, now she is Finally Lauren H.  


This picture cracks me up...Dave is an engineer, so I am sure he was planning out the perfect way to cut the cake.



Hope had so much fun!


My two loves dancing!


Lauren and her daddy!


Hope made a new friend that night too.  My sister Dee's co-worker's daughter Natalie.  Ironically, her grandma lives directly behind us here in Iowa.  Such a small world...and Dee knew that Hope and Natalie would hit it off.  

They have even had a play date since the wedding when Natalie came up to visit her grandma.


Well, I do have more to sure on the wedding, but it deserves a post all it's own!  So tune in next time for more fun...

As always, here are a few crafty things to share as well...




Since Joe's birthday and Father's day involved golfing...I decided to combine both events into one layout.







This was a card a made for a co-worker's wedding.


Until next time!

Darla



No comments:

09 10