Saturday, April 9, 2016

Belated...Happy 50th Birthday JOE!!!

Joe had a monumental milestone birthday on March 22nd...and we celebrated him (a few days later).

Fortunately, we have the greatest neighborhood EVER...so several came out to celebrate Joe by meeting for "tacos" and going bowling and just hanging out later!  Thanks for helping us celebrate Joe!  He deserved it!

Of course I had to make a special card just for him.  :)





Boy...it was hard work bowling.  LOL!


The kids had a LOT of fun playing the games and bought the 'staches with their tickets!


Thanks to everyone for coming to eat/bowl/hang out afterwards!










Joe...I can't wait to celebrate SO many more years with you!  I hope you had a great birthday!

Love you!

Darla







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey! Even my husband turned 50 this year. It was a huge celebration. Everybody was in town for my nephew’s wedding and therefore, we had a great party in an event venue that I picked and decorated. His brother gifted him an antique watch because he is into that stuff.

09 10