Sunday, September 22, 2019

Just sharing crafty stuff...

Just dropping in the share some more layouts in case anyone wants to see them...

I blogged about this photo when we took it, but I love reliving the memory of the fun we had taking this photo (and the shenanigans after as well).  


This is a layout capture some of my favorite moments from our first trip to Universal and the Harry Potter part of the parks.


Joe and I took a trip to Vegas a few years ago and made it to Hoover Dam.


Most years we try to make it to the State Fair.  While we didn't make it this year, last year Joe was able to take Hope and have some fun!




More from our trip to Vegas!


This might have been one of the most epic going away parties in the hood.  :)


Joe had a business trip to Myrtle Beach a few years ago, so I tagged along.  We even got to go on a fishing tour...see journaling from the greusome details.  Since it was a long story, I made a pocket behind the top photo and used the clip to hold it closed.  Needless to say, I will never willingly go on a fishing trip again.  LOL!


This was one of my first attempts of adding mixed media to a scrapbook layout and I did some sewing on it as well for texture.  While it turned out ok, I have done some other layouts recently with better results.



My favorite part of Hogwarts is going through Platform 9 3/4.



Some of these layouts I feel like I might have already shared them, but oh well.  You get to enjoy them again.  


And I recently purchase a cutting machine and this was one of my first layouts backing a cut file with different papers.  I turned out pretty good.


This is a near copy of the layout I saw created by Paige Evans and I loved it so much I just had to create it myself.  Those paper rolls took forever, but I loved how it turned out.



We were there exactly a month after the shooting in Vegas and had actually never gone out to the Welcome to Vegas sign before this trip.


We were lucky enough to go to the opening game in the brand new Vikings stadium.  Since Kristi is a huge fan, we took her along with us to enjoy the fun!


And finally this layout was about one of my visits to see Evon in UT.  


No comments:

09 10