Thursday, February 14, 2019

So...you say it's Valentine's Day

Well, surprise!  I finally decided to write a blog post!  I guess you could say it was a crazy ending to the end of 2018 and I just didn't blog.  Oh well...right.  But I have been doing LOTS of scrapbooking, so I need to get to sharing.  And since it is Valentine's Day, here are a few cards I made last year that I never got around to sharing.  LOL!













Hope is too old for the Daddy Daughter dances now, but here is the last one they attended a few years ago.  Happy Valentine's Day to my loves...Joe, Hope and Taylor too!  



And guess what...it was also my birthday week.  It was cold, it snowed and I worked all day, so we ordered dinner from Hy-Vee.  It was exciting.  LOL!  We did go out on Saturday to hear a band.  They knew it was my birthday so they called me up on stage and had everyone sing to me.  That was pretty cool, and throughtout the night all these strangers were saying Happy Birthday to me.  :)

And I have actually scrapbooked some past birthday (and other related) celebrations...

This little guy has his first birthday coming up soon!





 We celebrated MOM this past spring when she turned 80 by spending a long weekend together in KC.  Her best friend Donna came and suprised her too.


This layout celebrate's Hope's 12th birthday.  She turned 14 back in January.


And a few years ago we celebrated my birthday with a night out with friends at a local brewery.


Well, I wouldn't want to overdo it on one blog post...LOL!  See you in a few months (wink), hopefully not that long, but you never know.

Darla

No comments:

09 10