Thursday, February 11, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today is my birthday!  I started my day by going to work out.  On the front mirror was a cute little sign for me (& Amy) to celebrate our shared birthday.  The teacher tried to get our ages to do birthday push-up, but we managed to keep it a secret.  :)

My friends from work took me to lunch.  I chose Perkins, because I was hungry for PANCAKES!  They were good, but back on the diet tomorrow!!!!

Tonight, Joe made a nice salmon dinner and then I finally got to unwrap my gifts.  Hope and Joe had gone to Archivers and picked out something on their own.  I got a card scorer, which will be great since I have been making a lot more cards lately.  I also got a gift card to go back and buy more goodies!  YEAH!



This is a picture from my daughter's 5 year pictures.  I am working on a very cute project for The Scrappy Gourmet using these pictures!  I will share a sneak peek when I have more of it put together.  Until then....

I hope everyone is having a great February!  Have a Happy Valentine's Day!

Darla

No comments:

09 10