Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Check out my new scrapping space!!!


I haven't done so good posting on my blog since I created it last fall, but I hope to do a little better. A lot of changes have gone on in my life! I got a new job with The Barrent Group as an Analyst and Marketing Assistant. I love it, because I get to do a mixture of analytical thinking and creative work too. It has helped me improve my technical knowledge. I am also in charge of keeping the website (http://www.barrentgroup.com/) up to date. It keeps me on my toes!


I have also been busy scrapbooking too, and I will try and share some of my projects from the past few months over the next few days/weeks as time allows.


Now for the best part! Joe got a really good deal on some office furniture, and I got it for my scrapbook room. It is awesome! I am still working on getting things organized, but am loving how things are working out. It is going to be so much more functional.

No comments:

09 10