Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The night before Kindergarten...

Well, Hope is all excited about starting Kindergarten in the morning.  We didn't get her signed up early enough to ride the bus in the morning, so we will be taking her to the school.  Hopefully they will get her bus pass set up so she can ride on Thursday morning and get our normal routine started.

I have no clue if I am going to cry tomorrow.  Probably, but not until after we leave her in the room with her teacher.  It really isn't any different than when we would drop her off at preschool/daycare.  I have noticed how grown up she has seemed in just the past week or so.  She will see a lot of changes in the next year and learn so much.  She can't wait to read, so I know she is eager to learn.  That is so fun to see her excited about school and I hope she always has that spark to learn and read.

Anyway, I do have a few more cards to share with you.  The first one I didn't put a sentiment on it because it could really be used for anything, so I will personalize it when I am ready to give it to someone.  :)


The next card is a birthday card.  I wanted to try something different, so i added the "Happy Birthday" rubon to the flower.  Well, I must not have had the "B" on the flower very well because it flaked off.  I didn't notice it until after I took the picture, so I just used a black pen and filled in the "B" again so you can tell what it says.  Any "issue" can be corrected somehow when it comes to scrapbooking.



Well, Joe is putting Hope to bed so I am off to relax for the night!  

I will report back in the next day or two on how Kindergarten is going.

Darla

No comments:

09 10