Friday, August 13, 2010

Another layout

I have been finding a little bit of time to get some scrapbook layouts completed for Hope's album for 2009.


Hope was four years old before she got her first haircut.  She really didn't have much hair at all until she was about 2 and then it started growing like crazy.

I made an appointment for a salon that has special chairs/animals to sit on for kids.  My mom actually used to bring me here when I was younger too.  The salon is called The Lollipop, so I made my own lollipops to use on the page.  I cut chipboard circles and covered them with paper.  Then I created swirls to look like a lollipop.

Also, in the lower left corner is a small shadow box ornament.  I bought this years ago, with this page in mind.  I didn't even have a kid yet, but I knew what I was going to use it for (someday).  Funny how we scrapbookers do that.

Well, that is all for tonight!  Have a great weekend!

Darla

No comments:

09 10