Saturday, June 26, 2010

Sneak Peeks!!!!

Ok, if you haven't check out the "What's Cooking" section at The Scrappy Gourmet, then now is your chance.  My Summer Fun project includes all kinds of Pink Paislee (& other) goodies for your summertime memories.  This kit will be available on July 1st.

Also, I found a website that has a list of early 2010 Summer CHA sneak peeks.  Check it out here, and check often as it is updated as CHA gets closer.

I am so excited that I get to go to CHA this year with my sister Dee, from The Scrappy Gourmet.  I think another of my sisters, Debbie, is also going to go.  The first time I went to CHA, I described it as going to the worlds largest scrapbook store, but not being able to buy anything.  It was a lot of fun seeing all the NEW products.  I don't think I will get to stay for the superstore event at the end of CHA, where you can actually shop.

Anyway, I am sending my husband and daughter off to an indoor arena Barnstormers football game tonight and I am going to scrapbook!  Yeah!

Have a good night!

Darla

No comments:

09 10