Thursday, February 15, 2018

Love is in the Air

Well, look at that, I was motivated to blog again today.

Yesterday was Valentine's Day and really it usually isn't a big day we celebrate.  I had planned to make Joe and Hope a nice dinner for once.  Yeah, been lacking in that department quite often lately.  So they suggested spaghetti.

I had the day off, so I got groceries and planned for a few extras with our meal.  I had planned on chocolate dipped strawberries for dessert.

Hope had different plans...she decided to make dinner for joe and I.  She "made" me go spend time in my scrapbook room while she prepared everything.

She also went the extra mile and made a chocolate cake from scratch.  I didn't even know that I had the ingredients in the cabinets to make chocolate cake (and frosting) from scratch.  LOL!


She must have been paying attention during all those cooking competition shows, because she even plated our meals for us.    It turned out to be a pretty good night, even though I ended up cleaning up the mess.  

Well, keeping it short, since not much else has gone on between yesterday and today...











Happy Valentine's Day to my loves...Joe and Hope!

Love,

Darla




No comments:

09 10