Sunday, May 24, 2015

Schools OUT for the SUMMER!

I can't believe that school is done for the year.  We have a fifth grader in the house.  CRAZY!

Well, she wasn't very cooperative in getting a last day of school picture, so this is the best I got in the van as I dropped her off for school.


They were all to wear the "Team Jamison" shirt and sign them with Sharpies.  I really wanted a picture of her when she got home, but that didn't work out either.  Oh well.

Her teacher sent home a disk and I actually just popped it in the computer to see what it was.  She made a video of pictures of the kids.  Very cute.  I am so glad she shared it with all her kids from this year.

Although school is out for the summer, our summers don't seem to be a whole lot different.  Hope will still go to "the school" everyday for the summer care program.  They will keep her very busy with all kinds of activities.  Way more stuff then if we were home together and I was entertaining her.  LOL!

Earlier this week she had her last session for gymnastics too.  It was parent night, so we all got to come in the gym and do some exercises with our kids.  There wasn't much I could do.  LOL!




And here is a cute picture I captured of Hope and Taylor snuggling the other morning.


Well, keeping it short for the night.  Everyone have a safe Memorial Day.  Thank you to all the service men and women AND their families for the sacrifice of their service.


Here are a few other thank you cards as well...






Thanks for visiting...

Darla





No comments:

09 10