Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I don't usually celebrate much but this year we are going to a Barnstormers game (indoor arena football).  Should be a lot of fun, and hopefully not too crazy with the green celebrations going on.

I have NO green clothes, so I am sporting red to cheer on the Iowa State Cyclones tonight in the NCAA.  We are hoping the suite tv will have the channel we need to watch the BB game while we are at/watching the Barnstormer's game.  :)  I DID paint my toe and fingernails bright green.  It is the most hideous thing I have ever seen, but I had to wear some kind of green today.  :)  I was actually Hello Kitty nail polish Hope had in her stash, so you know it is high quality stuff.  NOT!  It is very streaky and I have already  put on three coats.  I am just going to put a glitter coat on to try and cover all the streaks.  Good enough.

Speaking of Hope, she is visiting Grandma D this weekend with the twins.  I am sure they are having a good time.  They were going to go to an indoor water park and then today go play at a park.  Fun stuff!

The weather has been great.  Last night I was outside with our dog in shorts and sleeveless t-shirt and it was still warm out.  Crazy!  It is only the middle of March and it felt like May or June weather.  I hope that doesn't mean we will be melting this summer.

Not much else going on, so will share a card that has green on it, even though it isn't very festive like St. Patrick's Day tends to be.


Have a fun and SAFE St. Patrick's Day!

Darla

No comments:

09 10