Sunday, October 16, 2011

Hawkeye Fans!

Well, I have been waiting until the right time to share this layout.  Joe has "brainwashed" our daughter into being a Hawkeye fan.  I have no problem rooting for the Hawks when they are not playing one of the other in state rival teams, but we are on opposing teams when the Hawks play my alma mater UNI or even the ISU Cyclones.

Well, the Hawks played a pretty good game last night, so I thought I would share this layout about Hope and Joe being Hawkeye fans.


I actually used a lot of the MME-Sunshine papers, the houndstooth, stripe and glittered circle punch.  The chevron stripe is actually the back side of a Coordinations paper (the front was actually brown).

Yesterday we went to a local orchard/pumpkin patch.  It was pretty chilly when we first arrived, but it warmed up as the day went on.


Our first activity was the jumping pillow.  That definitely warmed me up.  It is the coolest thing, it is like a trampoline and you jump on it.


Here is Hope in the kiddie hay maze.


I went down the big slide with the kids.  I think I may have had the most fun!  :)


Then we did the apple slingshot.  See Hope's apple flying!


Here is Annie and Ally shooting their apples too.


Then we took a tractor ride out to the corn maze.  This was our first year of trying it.


We were given a sheet to find certain items within the maze.  


We found all of the items except the pig and we went through the maze twice.  We have no clue where we missed the pig!


Then we grabbed a bite to eat and the kids took a swim i the corn pool.


They had a lot of fun jumping in over and over and burying each other in corn.


Then we checked out the animals...


...rang the bell at the school house...


...and Hope rode a tractor.


We had a great day.  We finished off the day by picking out some pumpkins, honey crisp apples and an apple pie.  YUM!  It was good!

Well, that is it for tonight!  Have a good week!

Darla

No comments:

09 10