Sunday, August 7, 2011

Great day!

We had a very  nice visit with Jessica (Hope's birthmom) and her family.  Her husband and two boys came to visit.  The kids all played and had a great time.  We hadn't seen each other since Christmas, so all the kids had gifts to open too.

This is Ethan getting a kiss from Reilly.  :)  The boys loved Reilly and I think it was mutual.

In Hope's gift, she got fingernail polish, so she asked Jessica to paint her nails.


Here is the family and Hope joining in.


Hope and Jessica.


On to scrappy shares...


I distressed the edges of all the papers and inked them too.  Papers are from Crate Paper, Simple Stories, and MME.  Stickers from Simple Stories, letter stickers from Jillibean.  Others from Maya Road and my own stash.  

My August P12 layout is also using some of these papers too.  I will be sharing that layout this week along with my July sketch layout.

Well, heading to bed since it sounds like it is going to be storming here in a few hours.

Goodnight!

Darla

No comments:

09 10