Wednesday, October 27, 2010

So PROUD!

I just want to share how proud I am of my husband and my niece Jody.  They both work for a great company, Hy-Vee.  Every year, this company has a multiple celebration dinners throughout the different regions of Hy-Vee locations.  This year, Joe was celebrating 20 years with the company and Jody was receiving her 5 year award.

I am so proud of both of them of what they have accomplished.  I am especially proud of Joe of how dedicated he is and it has taken him far.  Here is to the next 20 years (unless we win the lottery).  :)


Jody looks so cute with her baby bump.  I am so excited to be a great-aunt again!

I have no clue when I am going to get to scrapbook next.  I am really craving to have some time at my desk, but the only desk I have had time to sit at lately is my work desk or the computer desk.  Bummer!  Well, maybe someday soon!

We have halloween coming up, and I think we are going to try and carve the pumpkin tomorrow night.  Hope and I also need to make cookies tomorrow night for the Monster Mash at school on Friday night.  Busy, Busy, Busy!

Well, here is another card I made a while back.


Have a good night!

Darla

No comments:

09 10